Madrid CPWG is a dynamic award-winning Florida and Missouri based full-service consulting engineering firm with multiple offices within the US. Madrid CPWG is a certified DBE, SBE, WOSB and as a firm we have completed thousands of projects. Our expertise and project experience covers services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Clients First, Commitment to Excellence, Managed Ingenuity Through Teamwork, Family as a Source of Strength, Honesty and Integrity, Meaningful Community Involvement and Exceptional Communication.
- Medical Insurance 100% covered for employee
- 401(k) with matching benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
The Survey Rod/Instrument Person is an important component to any Survey Crew. This role takes direction from the Survey Crew Chief, but is an active participant in job accomplishment. Technical proficiency of equipment use and knowledge of surveying is desired, but we will teach you if you are willing to grow with us. We work hard, but families are important, so we are flexible in how to approach accomplishing the mission. Come join us for a great start of a new opportunity.
- Survey knowledge is preferred, but not absolutely required
- Must be willing to work outdoors during all seasons.
- Knowledge absorption. You are required to learn, and keep learning as you grow.
- Clients First Attitude. Keeping existing clients is more important than generating new ones.
- Can-Do Attitude. Are you good at being a team player?
- Hourly rate and time off will be negotiated based upon your level and potential
- Above market pay rates
- Four 10-hour days a week
- Guaranteed 40-hour week
- Other daily production incentives
- Future positions options will be discussed when interviewing
- Ability to start, and willingness to take on new responsibilities will be key factors in compensation offer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature of work to be performed and do not include all duties and responsibilities required of the position. This also does not serve as a contract of employment and status of employment may be changed at any time at the discretion of the employer. Madrid CPWG is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Job Type: Full-time
We are actively monitoring our policies, and willing to change depending upon research, practical application, and results.