Madrid CPWG is a dynamic award-winning Florida and Missouri based full-service consulting engineering firm with multiple offices within the US. Madrid CPWG is a certified DBE, SBE, WOSB and as a firm we have completed thousands of projects. Our expertise and project experience covers services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Clients First, Commitment to Excellence, Managed Ingenuity Through Teamwork, Family as a Source of Strength, Honesty and Integrity, Meaningful Community Involvement and Exceptional Communication.
- Medical Insurance 100% covered for employee
- 401(k) with matching benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
The Survey Crew Chief will be the Leader of the Crew. This leadership role will encompass technical skills, mentoring, and be responsible for safety, work quality, and project status. Technical proficiency of equipment use and knowledge of surveying is paramount. However, we are also looking for a longer-term employee with a can-do attitude. We work hard, but families are important, so we are flexible in how to approach accomplishing the mission. Come join us for a great career move.
- Survey knowledge
- Project awareness. You will work with a PLS and clients to understand their purpose.
- Mentoring Capability
- Clients First Attitude. Keeping existing clients is more important than generating new ones.
- Can-Do Attitude. Are you good at problem solving?
- Hourly rate, bonus, and time off will be negotiated based upon your level and potential
- Above market pay rates
- Four 10-hour days a week
- Guaranteed 40-hour week
- Other daily production incentives
- Future positions options will be discussed when interviewing
- Ability to start, and willingness to take on new responsibilities will be key factors in compensation offer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature of work to be performed and do not include all duties and responsibilities required of the position. This also does not serve as a contract of employment and status of employment may be changed at any time at the discretion of the employer. Madrid CPWG is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: We are actively monitoring our policies, and willing to change depending upon research, practical application, and results.