Madrid CPWG is a dynamic award-winning Florida-based full-service consulting engineering firm with multiple offices within the United States. Madrid CPWG is an FDOT certified DBE and as a firm, we have conducted thousands of projects. Our project experience covers services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial, and infrastructure projects.
Our Core Values:
Clients First, Commitment to Excellence, Managed Ingenuity Through Teamwork, Family as a Source of Strength, Honesty and Integrity, Meaningful Community Involvement and Exceptional Communication.
We are looking for a responsible professional to perform Inspection work for Florida Department of Transportation, Municipalities, and Private Clients. Duties include learning the skillsets, passing certifications, operating independently with little supervision, and representing the company to all clients.
Office location: Bartow, FL, but most work locations are throughout Florida.
All interested candidates are encouraged to take our Predictive Index Assessment now. Click here to take the 6-8-minute assessment: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/sM0/6984793a-4419-488f-adb8-297396d625c9?type=candidateba
- Safety awareness of equipment, personnel, safety policies, regulations & demonstrated excellent safety habits.
- 3 + years in the military. Your service to our country and your discipline in approach is something that our company is looking for.
- Ability to learn and apply new skillsets without becoming flustered or stressed.
- Motivation to be a part of a dynamic team (we are looking for medium and long term stability)
- Must follow specific instructions while performing other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical skills & ability is a plus
- Good driving record.
- 6+ years in the military
- Some college-level courses
- Medical Insurance covered for employee
- 401(k) with matching benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature of work to be performed and do not include all duties and responsibilities required of the position. This also does not serve as a contract of employment and status of employment may be changed at any time at the discretion of the employer. Madrid CPWG is an Equal Employment Opportunity company, and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: All clients and employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. Additionally, a supervisor may authorize working from home, depending upon workload, content of work, and collaboration required.