A dynamic, award-winning, Florida-based, full-service consulting engineering firm with multiple offices within the US. Project experience covers services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial, and infrastructure projects.
Our Core Values:
We are looking for an experienced Driller to perform Geotechnical & Environmental Drilling. Duties include operating drill rigs, taking soil test borings and rock coring, troubleshooting field issues, and evaluating project sites to assist with proposals.
The Director of Survey is responsible for the Survey Business with Madrid CPWG. Emphasis is placed on quality of work, growth of the Surveying & Mapping Division, client satisfaction and relationship building, and mentorship of the internal staff.
Office Location: Multiple Locations
- Operate rotary and auger drill equipment
- Drilling and coring for soil and rock samples
- Maintain drill rig equipment
- Keep accurate and detailed field boring logs
- Collect soil samples for laboratory analysis
- Field classification of soils
- Measure/locate test boring locations
- Demonstrate safety awareness of equipment, personnel, safety policies, and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Auger drilling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mud and air rotary: 1 year (Preferred)
- Geoprobe: 1 year (Preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in the drilling industry, with at least one (1) year of experience operating a variety of rigs.
- Proficient with mud-rotary and auger drilling equipment, rock coring
- Mechanical skills
- Willing to travel; some overnight stays required
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Capable of heavy lifting and physically demanding work
- Good driving record
- Willing to submit a pre-employment background screening and drug test
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of USCS classification system for field soil classification
- CDL license
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering site plans
- Medical Insurance covered for employee
- 401(k) with matching benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We value our veterans and request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour